SEP 04, 2020
15:00 – 20:00 Delivery of numbers in room enabled in El Tranco
20:00 – 21:00 Briefing of race in room enabled in El Tranco.
SEP 05, 2020
05:45 – 06:45 OPENING TRANSITION ZONE (CHECK-IN) in El Tranco.
– The bike will not be left the night before, it will be brought and prepared before the start of swimming and will be located in the area of boxes T1.
– Only the athlete and the support person wearing the support T-shirt may enter the box area.
07:00 – SWIM INITIATION CEREMONY
– We will place ourselves in the swimming start area to listen to the last indications before the start of the race.
07:30 – START PIRENEXTRI
09:30 – FINISH SWIM T1
19:30 – FINISH BIKE T2 en El TRANCO.
23:00 – CUT OF TIME TRAIL T3 in REFUGIO EL CAMPILLO
01:30 – FINISH CLOSING in CASTILLO SEGURA DE LA SIERRA
SEP 06, 2020
10:00 – AWARDS ZONE in Segura de la Sierra.
10:30 – Delivery of Finisher 2020 t-shirts in Segura de la Sierra.
– The FINISHER 2020 t-shirt will be given to all athletes who have finished at the finish line.
– Athletes who have stayed in T3 will also have a PireneXtri T-shirt.
11:00 – FAMILY PHOTO
– To end this great adventure we will take a great family photo with all the athletes and support teams to immortalize this great moment.
CUTTS OF TIMES
The organisers reserve the right to shorten the trail according to the weather.
In case of withdrawal of the athlete, the race support will have to notify the organization quickly on the mobile phone number that will be provided during the briefing.
We ask you to be aware of your possibilities and in case of exhaustion or discomfort, take the decision to quit.
For us you come first. Pirene Xtreme Triathlon will always be here for you to conquer.
September 05, 2020
Our purpose is to teach you the WAY. Yours CROSS THE GOAL!